Places I go

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bad Dog

Not so long ago, my sweet, adorable Boston Terrier, Smokey, brought me a little scrap of pink leather. Realization hit me!! Arrrrgggghhhh!

The end of an era. My Pantech C300, the "World's Smallest Camera Phone". I had it for 4 1/2 years.Loved that little phone, as much as one can love a phone. It was tiny, people used to tease me about it being a Zoolander phone. After I bought the pink case for it, I called it my Barbie Phone.

4 1/2 years is quite a lifetime for a cell phone, expecially one that had been dropped at least 300 times. I knew it was coming to the end of it's life. I'd hoped it would go peacefully in it's sleep.

So here's the layout I did in the phones honor. I misted, inked, Cricuted, and tore and inked some more.

I do miss the phone, but still adore the dog. Funny, it's the only thing of any value he's ever destroyed.

Maybe he was putting it out of it's misery.



 
photo can be enlarged by clicking on it.

No comments: