Places I go

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Following bloggers

If you read my post from several days ago, you know I wanted to follow the blogs of everyone who is participating In Julie's Art Journal Project. I had to give up on that idea. There are 270 people along for this little ride!

*Scatter faints away, gets up and brushes herself off, straightens clothing* I just went back to check, there are now 321!! If I followed everyone, I'd never have time to  journal.

I've been working on backgrounds for the last couple of days, nothing to post...yet.

I would like to share a bit of my daughters artwork. I turned her loose in the Scrap Cave and this is what she came up with. She's very talented.


The pictures don't do this justice!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

It's really amazing how big the Art Journal Every Day Project has grown :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading my poem..and for following :) Have a great day! Oh, and you daughter? Super talented indeed!

Rosie Rowe said...

Scatter, I can't believe how many peeps have joined AJED either!! It's obviously the year of Art journalling!!
Love what your DD created - that is so cool! A chip off the old block then? 'o)