Places I go

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just for fun

I've been ill, haven't blogged or done any art lately, so I thought I'd post this today just for fun.

This is a video my daughters dog, Nephilum. Here's a little history......

We dog sat for her, for a few weeks, about 7 years ago. She ate my bathroom floor. Hubby was pretty upset. I thanked her for the assistance in remodeling. Sometimes ya just need a nudge.

Daughter and Neph have traveled back and forth across the country several times. They even got separated at a truck stop in Az once. Thanks to a wonderful trucker with some clever ideas, several collect calls from a frantic kid  (23yo), they managed to meet up at the next rest stop.

Neph has grown to be a great girl. I'm very attached. She gets along with everyone, except anyone who tries to harm my daughter. Gotta love a dog for that.

Here's my favorite video of Neph. Hope you enjoy

No comments: