Places I go

Friday, March 25, 2011

Journal check in


I'm not feeling very chatty today, so here's the Readers Digest version. I've joined another group. Wild Precious Studio There are lots of talented folk over there. I'm lucky to have found so many talented brains to pick.

There was a tutorial on how to draw an owl. The one on the left, love the owl, hate the color, but I'm posting it anyway! On the right I tried the same with paper piecing. Anyone out there remember Spooky from the Boston Museum of Science?



Seems lately everyone has been carving handmade stamps. So of course, technique junky that I be, I had to try it too. I like having a stamp of my little Belle. I just played with a background no telling what it will become.



After my meltdown page, from last week,  I decided to take a little time thinking happy thoughts. This will be a work in progress.



As depressed as I can get, there are also many things that can make my heart sing. My life is like Newtons Law of Motion (To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction)

Since Wild Precious week 2 Art Journal prompt was to make a pocket. I knew this would be the best place for one. This way I'll have plenty of room to add more joys.



Have a great weekend all!

Scattered Thoughts
http://scatter50.blogspot.com
If you pat Belle,
she'll take you to the Home Page.

No comments: