Places I go

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whoo hoo!!! My RAK from Rosie


A short time ago I got the postcard that I'd won from Rosie at Altered Art and Stuff.

When I received it I was stunned at all the little goodies she sent along with it. The stamps from the UK, the special bag with the awesome graphics, assorted papers and book pages,even an ATC!

The postcard is really lovely it's the gold fabric one in the middle, titled Double Take.
I'm so excited to have this!

You can click here to see a clearer picture of the postcard for more detail




Scattered Thoughts
http://scatter50.blogspot.com
If you pat Belle,
she'll take you to the Home Page.

1 comment:

Rosie Rowe said...

Bless your heart!! I am so glad that everything arrived okay and you like odds n sods! I like sending mixed ephemera to overseas friends especially stuff that is unlikely to be available to you... I love that you carved a stamp of Belle and the photos are brilliant.
That art journal page of happy thoughts is wonderful - keep adding to it! I am glad you like Wild Precious because they are so extraordinary. Effy & Co. and wonderful strong women who are still just human after all!
Big hugs to you xoxoxo