Places I go

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A bunch of stuff!

This page was done for a prompt at Wild Precious in combination with several prompts at Green Isles Crafts
I never know which way my brain is going to go. I just write the prompts down on a post-it and let things flow.


This one started as another for Wild Precious for stenciling. I wasn't happy with it. I added a ton of paint. Used some potty paper tubes for stamps added a tad of this a tad of that.
Voila! An ATC background page! Which just happened to be another prompt. (always kill as many birds as you can with the same stone.)



In other news, Teesha from Green Isles Crafts, is giving away a scholarship for her most awesome workshop on how to make a Rustic Journal!!

  Click here to go to her blog for the details and watch a teaser video! Good luck!

Oh and BTW, no birds were harmed in the making of this post or pages. ;)


Scattered Thoughts
http://scatter50.blogspot.com
If you pat Belle,
she'll take you to the Home Page.

No comments: