Places I go

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Catching up.

I have a couple of pieces that I wanted to post but hadn't gotten around to. I've taken on this whole art thing as part of therapy, just a little before I even realized that I needed it. This was a page that just happened this week.



Then on a lighter note, Wild Precious had a weekend challenge to use a poem. Since the rules were 'no rulz' I didn't use a poem I used lyrics.


I had fun with this one. The roses are stamped with celery stalks.I cut them out and put some foam behind them to give them some deminsion. The leaves and the suns are from hand carved stamps. The lyrics are the last verse of Janis Joplin's 'The Rose'

Thanks fto the web.You can find so many videos that show you how to do all kinds of wonderful  things. I've use a lot of them from Wild Precious Studio.

Wild Precious Studio also has a new blog here.

Have an arty weekend.


Scattered Thoughts
http://scatter50.blogspot.com
If you pat Belle,
she'll take you to the Home Page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Celery hey? how cool and love what you have come up with ;0) Dxx