Places I go

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Worrying does not..


I don't know who to credit for this quote. I do remember copying it off of a poster, that was in a photo, on Karenika's blog. (strange memory, eh?)

I touched me enough that I did copy it. That was about a year ago. I finally got around to doing something with it.

As part of my AJED inspired by Wild Precious, I used a background I'd created that kept begging me to do something with it. It was made with acrylic paint, the stamp I'd made in honor of my baby Belle.

I enjoyed doing the Patterns around the edge. Just watched tv, relazed and went with it. I kinda like the way it came together. I may still add a few touches.

I do need to try to either get my lettering in a straight line, or an obviously crooked one. Crooked would probably be easier, for me.


So what have you been up to?


Scattered Thoughts
http://scatter50.blogspot.com
If you pat Belle,
she'll take you to the Home Page.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

What a great quote, and yes, it is easier said, than done! I really like the diversity of the work you are blogging... and we all love Abby too - especially her ink!
Loved your take on the GooGoo Dolls too... that's cool!