Places I go

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Three Dog Night!

 *singing*Jeremiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mi...

OK, you can take your fingers out of your ears now!

No not that Three dog night!!!

I ran into these amazing Irish Wolfhounds when I stopped at the grocery store this evening. What beauties they are, sweet and friendly too!

No doubt they'd keep you warm on a cold winter night!!

This is the first of a series. 365 is too much for me, so I'm going to do a photo a week. Care to join me?
Got a photo to share, something unusual you've come across? I'd love to see them!

Oh and for anyone who doesn't understand the bullfrog reference, (or even those of you who do, and need a flashback)  click here !

*singing again* I never understood an single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine!!!

*dancing off into the distance, music fading*

Have a great weekend!

No comments: