Places I go

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sympathy Cards

I really procrastinated making these cards for my cousins. My Aunt passed nearly 2 mos ago!

I do know when my folks died that I got a ton of them all at once, then some stragglers kept coming in. I thought it was nice knowing people were still thinking of them. I hope my cousins feel the same.


The photo is actually 2 cards not an optical illusion. I used DCWV Black Current paper, I heat embossed the 'seed pod flowers' on the pink.. Stamped and colored the 3 little flowers with watercolor crayons. Attached them with pop dots.

Does anyone know the name ofthe flower/pod things on the bottom? When I bought the stamp I was thinking it was  dandelions going to seed, but when I stamped it I realized I was wrong. Oooh, maybe Quenn Anne's Lace? Help me out! 


Scattered Thoughts
http://scatter50.blogspot.com
If you pat Belle,
she'll take you to the Home Page.

No comments: