Places I go

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bored Panda and EXCITING NEWS

If you've been following, you know how much I love Bored Panda. There's some new ones here.

Creative Ads Using Oversized Objects | Bored Panda

I needed a good laugh this afternoon. this sure did it!

~~~~~~~~

Also I'm excited to let you know that Effy Wild has opened  registration for her Elements of Art Journaling course. You can get it for half price until June 15th. Class starts on July 1. 

Right now all the folks who have signed up are having a wild and crazy glitter flinging party in our own private room. It's a great way to get to know each other before class starts.




Here's a video that will introduce you to the fabulous Effy Wild. It will give you a little taste of what the class is all about. See you there!

*whispering* Don't tell anyone but if you give me the high sign when you come in I'll slip you a Strawberry Margaritta.






Scattered Thoughts
http://scatter50.blogspot.com
If you pat Belle,
she'll take you to the Home Page.

1 comment:

Effy Wild said...

Hi sweetie! Thanks for posting! <3