Places I go

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Please don't let me be misunderstood...

Sometimes a bad mood can be a good thing! This is what mine produced today. Another page for my journal.

I was feeling very misunderstood.  I went on a search  for the song and found a wealth of old music to listen to. Not the same old stuff the play on the radio!!

I puttered, I painted and I pasted. Then I took a potty break (tmi? sorry it's an important part of the story)  While there I was looking at a magazine, and came across a photo with the perfect silhouette.

I'm really loving this Art Journal experience!

For those too young, that's Eric Burdon of the Animals on You Tube. He rocks!

 as always, click the photo to enlarge

1 comment:

Rosie Rowe said...

Perfect! I am of an age to remember that song too! Great page you turned out (again!!)